Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with either a lhs upper wishbone or the inner cap that holds the bush in please?

any condition, but need one fairly urgently!

Cheers

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
got some good top wishbones chaz but dont really know what you mean by inner cap?

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark....Don't know really how to describe it. I got a local guy in a local garage to push the bushes out of the wishbone. When it came back, the bush had gone but so had the bit that the bush sat in.......He'd thrown them away!

ps

Next time you come to the Loddon area....come in for a cuppa!!! (Saw you...or at least I think it was you, the car reg was 352 KUM.....between Beccles and Loddon couple of weeks back!)

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
wasnt me chaz! saab hasnt been out this year? the bush has a steel outer sleeve as part of it and the whole thing pushes into the top wishbone

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
I bought top arm Bushes off Ebay, they came with the steel top hat.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wasnt me chaz! saab hasnt been out this year? the bush has a steel outer sleeve as part of it and the whole thing pushes into the top wishbone
That's it.....maybe i don't need the whole wishbone...but thanks anyway.

I hope no-one was doing a bank job using your car reg........:tup:

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I bought top arm Bushes off Ebay, they came with the steel top hat.
Cheers Paul, next stop Fleabay

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I was confused because the replacement poly bushes i bought don't have the 'top hat' and need it from the old bushes. I got them off on one side, but the other needed the use of a press.....but,as I said, the guy threw them both away...I managed to salvage one! :shake:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts