Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just signed up as its nice to see somewhere in the UK where people have an interest in parts I need and have to sell. Mainly American.

My names Scott im 26. I am a senior engineer for a maintenance company in the midlands and before that I did my time as an Electrician/Electrical Engineer.

Living in Barwell with my GF and her pain in the ass cat. ( love it really )

I have an 81' vette that I bought when I was 22. stripped at 23 and am now rebuilding. Still a lot to go and its been a long 3 years of saving and building.

I have a 383 stroke in chevy orange ready to go in and a custom interior that's in the process of going in.

If you need anything from a late C3 model corvette give me a shout I may have it lying around.

I have removed all the emission kit and replaced a lot of original parts with new. I also have a camshaft kit and chrome water pump for a small block for sale. Ill post them in the sale section.

Anyway give me a shout if you near by or have any questions.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. Where did you get it from and if you don't mind me asking what was the price like?

I have been recommended the 700r4 and the 200r4. I don't like the 700r4 because of the mods you need to do. Same as if I went for a th400.

The 200r4 is meant to be a straight swap but not as reliable as the 350.

How come your going to the 350?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.