Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine has a set of what he refers to as "cosmic alloys" on his BGT.
They are 14 inch rim, 5.5J wide and have a PCD of 114.5 mm

I'd like a set for myself. However, I am having real trouble finding them in any size let alone the correct size. Am I searching for something by the wrong name?

Are they indeed "Cosmic alloys" or are they something else completely?

Here's a picture:

Thanks in advance,

JC.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yep, I reckon they're Cosmic slots. I had a set a little while ago complete with the centre caps. I'm not sure anyone else made them with those conical centres?

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
I'm pretty sure they're Mk4 Cosmics.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I can see why you are after a set they look just right on the BGT but wolfrace also look very good on the MG :tup:

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see why you are after a set they look just right on the BGT but wolfrace also look very good on the MG :tup:
Thanks everyone. It's nice to know I'm not looking in the wrong direction. They are so rare, though!

Viking, I've already got a set of wolfies on the car. I'm trying to go for a sort of pro street look, with some deep dish slotmags on the back and a pair of the cosmics on the front. :tup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
JC, if you're after those in particular you may well not find them advertised as Cosmics, just as simply "slot mags" or similar. But if you've got wider Wolfrace on the back then why not hunt for some matching narrower ones?

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers chaps.
If only Argos still did them. My problem would be solved, then!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts