Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone any idea how much a pair of custom made wheel adapters would set me back ?

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those ones off the shelf dont look cheap,.... bet the custom made ones will be even more, they are in the USA so its plus sales tax, postage, and import duty....might be cheaper to buy a different axle :)
Best price i got in the UK was £110

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
I used EZ Adapters (through Ebay) on my Dodge, all four including shipping for only a little more than I was quoted for two in this country.
Good quality as well.

·
Rekindled Dream
2,064 Posts
A simple "Thanks" would have been a better reply to a question you already had the answer to. :shake:

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
A simple "Thanks" would have been a better reply to a question you already had the answer to. :shake:
Thank you for that, I'm sure that with that advice it will help me (and others) to be a better person (s), just like you. Not only that it shows just how caring forum members can be in helping others out, its the reason I come on here so often.

Edt....opppss, dont want to mess up again....better add the smiley face on the end of my post, (just like you did, right ?) :wanker:

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers Smurf, and all others that posted info.
Common off the shelf PCD I can find, but it seems its gonna cost to get custom stuff made.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts