Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Covid anti vax

4K views 50 replies 23 participants last post by  68roadrunner 
#1 ·
Just lost an old friend to covid , prior to catching it he was healthy fit non smoker and full of life but his downfall was being an anti vaxer convincing himself that he was fit enough to fight off the virus
After spending weeks in hospital on a ventilator he seemed to be getting better but got the call this morning to say he lost the fight

RIP
Crad

#47 ·
there's a lot of odd things about the whole 'rona and jab, to me it's about personal choice, I had Rona and would rather rely on an immune system that's been in development for 200k years* it does seem strange how it affects some more than others, but I have to ask where's 'flu been the past 2 years?
if you get the chance watch dopesick, it's an eye opener into how drug companies operate.

* https://www.google.com/search?q=how...motorola-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

#50 ·
there's a lot of odd things about the whole 'rona and jab, to me it's about personal choice, I had Rona and would rather rely on an immune system that's been in development for 200k years* it does seem strange how it affects some more than others, but I have to ask where's 'flu been the past 2 years?
The thing is, the immune system has not been operating in your body for 200k years. If you got cancer would you rely on your immune system or would you gladly accept any drugs they offered?
Flu is 'missing' because of social distancing, washing hands and wearing masks - it's very effective in stopping respiritory virus's.

#48 ·
Just back from Spain easy peasy with my NHS vax passport. But now the Spaniards apparently want to introduce effectively a rolling date of 270 days max from vax or no bueno!! WTF
I told meself, Jim, you've had covid then three jabs, enoughs enough, no more, man up, roll the dice, whatever will be will be, cest la vie you've got one life, LIVE IT!!!
I don't want no more jabs just to allow travel! Or owt else tbh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.