Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you for an awesome turnout on Thursday at the Saracens Head. Lets hope the meet just keeps gettin bigger!!! Thanks for all making the effort to come and I hope to see you all next month.

As soon as I get my techno head on I will post sum pics!

Kev :tup::tup::tup:

·
Care in the Community
2,752 Posts
A bit late due to a hectic Drayton Manor weekend, here are some of my pics from the meet.

Primitives Meet, First Thursday of the month at the Saracens Head, Weston Road, Sandon, near Stafford.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Ian

Thanks for going to all this trouble to put the pics on from Thursday's meet.

They're crackin!" Cheers buddy

·
Care in the Community
2,752 Posts
Hi Ian

Thanks for going to all this trouble to put the pics on from Thursday's meet.

They're crackin!" Cheers buddy

No problem Kev. I was hoping to put them up earlier but work and the hectic weekend delayed me.
I think I got most of the cars that were there. We hope to be bringing a few more down next month as well. In our opinion it's a better meet than the Bowling Green.

:tup:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi SJB

You're right! I originally had the yellow prefect and now I have sold it and I have the blue one. I purchased the yellow one from someone in Essex but we were told that the blue one has attended the Chelsea cruises on a regular basis.

Thanks for the info

Kev - The Primitives

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Hi SJB

You're right! I originally had the yellow prefect and now I have sold it and I have the blue one. I purchased the yellow one from someone in Essex but we were told that the blue one has attended the Chelsea cruises on a regular basis.

Thanks for the info

Kev - The Primitives
Heres a pic taken at the Turpin 2000/2001 ish?

The blue looks the same from when it was at Thundersley.
But dident it gain a blower a few years ago?:beuj:

·
originals hrc
573 Posts
looks like great night kev, we were busy getting ready for drayton manor but hope to be there next month!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It would be great to see you and the lads down there Eff! It's got the makings of a good meet.......enthusiasm, cars and a great bunch of people!

Kev

1 - 14 of 14 Posts