Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chuckinmuck since 1966
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to get a quote on your website and it would not work - So I called and spoke to a lady gave her all the vehicle details and she said she will get a quote and call me back before my renewal date.

Nothing heard.

I have just renewed with Heritage for the 7th year running - without any bother.

Very disappointed.

75 Posts
Hi Chevy Chaser, please accept our apologies that you were not called in time for you renewal. Could you send us a private message with your details, so that we may investigate what happened?

Kind regards,
Scott

I tried to get a quote on your website and it would not work - So I called and spoke to a lady gave her all the vehicle details and she said she will get a quote and call me back before my renewal date.

Nothing heard.

I have just renewed with Heritage for the 7th year running - without any bother.

Very disappointed.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Horse, stable door, bolted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Same here!

Tried many times to get thru by phone with no luck. Filled in online form and had no response.

Went elsewhere and got great service.

75 Posts
Hello all, we fully understand your frustrations. Please be assured we are working hard to resolve the issues as soon as is possible. In the meantime please feel free to contact us by private message if you require urgent assistance.

Kind regards,
Scott

·
on the low down
562 Posts
RH: if you can sit in front of a computer looking at a forum, awaiting our private messages, and then you cant be bothered call us back!!
You lost me as a customer in SEPT because of the lack of interest in:
ANSWERING YOUR PHONES!!!
CALLING BACK!!!

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
I love those words "working hard". It always makes me think of politicians at press conferences, shirt sleeves rolled up, and spouting fluent bollocks that only they believe.

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
tried to get through to them today no answer at all (one due in the next ten days)
so tomorrow i will be looking at other insurance companys for both vehicles

75 Posts
Dear all, we want to stress that we fully understand your frustrations and apologise that the service is currently below where we expect it to be. As previously mentioned we are working hard to resolve the issues.

If you require urgent assistance with anything then please send us a private message and we will ensure your enquiry is looked at accordingly.

Kind regards,
Scott

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
if you think this is bad service then read on..
i went to the FOOTMAN JAMES CLASSIC CAR SHOW AT EVENT CITY and enquired about insuring my 2 vehicles with them ..
they took all the details and said they would love my business .... well i phoned them today and they wont insure my astro van as it is not 20 years old so would not insure the daily either..
why take the details if they can't insure any of them ..
SO I WILL STAY WITH RH AS I HAVE HAD A RENEWEL OF THEM NOW ...

UPDATE
called them saturday morning and got right through with very little waiting time
and have now renewed with rh ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts