Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what its like. You always want something you can't have. At the top of my list are some spindle mount 17" wire rims to suit my Pop spindles on the T. Nothing over fancy, plenty of dragsters being built and have them so hubs must be available. Think again:sniff:
I have been searching for a while now and the only ones i've seen have been in the US and they aren't keen to send over here. Even after pleading and offering more money. Muppets!
Any who, back to my cry for help. Well not just mine actually, i know of at least 2 others that are after the same type of rim aswell. Somewhere there is a box of these puppies sitting waiting to be built up. BUT WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd (We'd) even be interested in one, if only to borrow to copy and get made.
If you know anything that can lead me to some hubs or rims can you please contact me.

Cheers Dan:tup:

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Try Tony Jones on the Wild Bunch website, he's building a comp coup using Pop spindles, I think and got the wires made through another WB member.

·
richard rawlplug
8,120 Posts
pm cunningplan on here.....tony smith from shakey.

steve field did the wheels..

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where in the us are the ones you seen ?

rob
Few places Rob, none at moment

Try Tony Jones on the Wild Bunch website, he's building a comp coup using Pop spindles, I think and got the wires made through another WB member.
I will do, just waiting for a log on as recently joined. Thanks for that!

pm cunningplan on here.....tony smith from shakey.

steve field did the wheels..
Just have, many thanks , need all the help i (we) can get. Cheers

Thanks folks keep it coming:tup:

Dan

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
i will have some available by march....

cant give you a price yet but they will be very nice....:D

btw, tony can do them at £300. each.

·
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mate you know what i'm after so if you can come up with some 17's your a legend. Keep me posted, hope this pans out:tup:

Cheers Dan

·
Registered
725 Posts
This is a road im going down at the moment i gave up looking & asking :sniff: as you say go to the drags & they are everywhere !!
So i am going to make my own hubs, i have got the new rims & tyres from an old fs1e moped and will get the spokes made when i know how long they need to be

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
How long have you known me Alan????? "Jones"

Have sent Gasolinescream email

Tony ??? now what is my name now?

·
richard rawlplug
8,120 Posts
sid its not mr smith its pandy....look under his picture it says tonypandy.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts