Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,ve just discovered my 350 chev smallblock is actually a 67 327, i allways thaught it reved up nice!!!! :tup:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I found out after 10 years that my Chevy six was a 216 and not a 235. Well it went pretty quick before I blew it up, so my fresh built 235 with Fentons and twin Rochesters should be even more fun when it's in!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I found out my 2 speed powerglide autobox was in fact a buggered 3 speed 350.

Unfortunately it was missing 2nd not 3rd... and cost me £900

Getting it back tomorrow though so being a "new" box should be good for some abuse

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Wait a minute Karl , you told me my nomad engine is a 4 bolt 350 ? I'll have to check it now as you are rubbish at numbers :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wait a minute Karl , you told me my nomad engine is a 4 bolt 350 ? I'll have to check it now as you are rubbish at numbers :D
While your checkin could you see if i left my 3/8 rachet in the bottom of your sump mate:incheek: it,s the only place left i can think that i had it.....:p

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
While your checkin could you see if i left my 3/8 rachet in the bottom of your sump mate:incheek: it,s the only place left i can think that i had it.....:p
You twat , that's what that ticking is , I thought it was a lifter . By the way just checked the numbers tonight and found out the engine is a 235 six , 350 4 bolt my arse :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts