Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had a quick look through this months CC fantastic alot of the old rods being reborn:tup:

Go to jez r he was first by a wisker

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
New CC Mag.

Got the new issue of Custom Car this morning, what a cracker. Loads of history items celebrating the 40th anniverary. Congrats to Bryan (Bigjob) for getting Henry in there and a bit of a plug for the forum too. :tup:
Also good to see that all the main feature cares are Brit bodies- Model Y, Pop, Devon truck and A35 drag car.

They've set a standard now so keep it up chaps.

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we must have just punched in together

I'll clesr mine

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers si jez r was first though:smoke:Jeff

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
You were first Jeff. (by a minute :D)

When I merge threads on here the software automagically slots everything into chronological order :tup:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
my CCs sat on the setee still in its bag!
home from work quick shower then catch up on here first.
chill with CC later.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
And, if you subscribe, free with this month's edition is a 'Classic Car Buyer' mag with loads of classics to take a 9" grinder to and squeeze a small block between the rails

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Yeah, I am again impressed by this moths issue. Great car features, especially the Austin pickup, Dorset Horn, the Model Y, that Pop article and that section with all the oldies in it, like Als Gasser and Pinball Wizard, and Roarin' rat. AND great tech this month too, AND a survey (Whoo-hooo! :lol:).

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
And, if you subscribe, free with this month's edition is a 'Classic Car Buyer' mag with loads of classics to take a 9" grinder to and squeeze a small block between the rails
Yeah........AND that too, with the Austin A35 in the buyers guide bit!

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
It doesn't have the feel that I think it should, after all, 40 years of anything is a big deal, the anniversary issue Kev Elliott did is the sort of thing I mean.

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
I was a paper boy when the first issue came out and a costomer in the shop warned the gov not to be stuck with too many copies as it would not last........... The shops gone now............... Dave.

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
I was a paper boy when the first issue came out and a costomer in the shop warned the gov not to be stuck with too many copies as it would not last........... The shops gone now............... Dave.
When you say gone............did it blow away........?
Being a papershop like............

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
:pmsl::pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:eek:nly you Gary only you...................

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Well,i guess im slightly bias ,but what a good read this month,Bry

1 - 20 of 26 Posts