Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, would greatly appreciate any help to track down a set of 4 or 5 of these chromed steel wheels. Would also consider single rims in almost any condition as I have had some success already. Looking to make someone a handsome offer for a set in great condition. There is a photograph of these on an old stuff for sale add under cyclone chrome wheels in a chaps page rockabillyBilly. The wheels have been sold and Billy does not have the new owners contact number. If anyone has any details at all that would be amazing. I have been trying to assemble a set in great condition now for a couple of years. My contact number is 01501 822518 please leave any message on my voicemail if I am not available. Thankyou all.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Helloooo again. Having slept on it, I can remember a slight detail about the chap who I sold them there wheels to. Like me, he has a famous name-sake! If you PM me I'll give you his name and his rough whereabouts and possibly, if I can find it, his phone number but I can't promise that.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

For anyone who has read this and couldn't sleep for wondering who this famous name-sake'd person is...it's Mike Brewer. I can't find his contact details because it's been quite a while since I sold the wheels to him so I thought.."I know what I'll do....I'll put his name in Google and ring him..." Er....whenever I think to myself.."I know what I'll do", it never turns out good. This is no exeption! Oh well, I tried.

The last time I thought, "I know what I'll do" involved a Lawnmower, a Coconut, some petrol and my (ex) mobile phone. Perhaps I should also add, my 'ex Lawnmower'. The annoying thing was, after my 'experiment', I couldn't even do that thing you do with a coconut to make the sound of a small horse walking along Grimshaw Street in Manchester because I couldn't find the damn thing...I mean the coconut, not Grimshaw Street, that's fairly easy to find if you Google it... a word of caution...don't Google Mike Brewer...I did and look how thats turned out!

P.S. I meant 'Avenue' not 'Street'. Grimshaw not Coconut. Nor Lawmower either for that matter....I thank you and....Goodnight

1 - 2 of 2 Posts