Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Built By Dave Watson from Hull, Pegasus had so many trick body mods and along with matching caravan and daily driver was a popular car on the Rod Run scene. Dave was a member of the Wanderers Custom Club.
It was later sold to Alan Gedney from the Lone Wolfs Custom Club in Doncaster. The car was involved in an accident when it was 'T' boned and deemed none repairable and is sadly no more.

·
Premium Member
2,067 Posts
I was in Hull Street Freaks (pre Wanderers) when Dave was developing and building the car, the very last thing he changed was the engine which was the stock 1300cc.
Pulling Pegasus round with the oversize wheels an' Jag IRS it had a 0-60 of about a fortnight, but the Rover V8 transplant sorted that. I still see Dave ocassionally, and always try to tempt him back to the scene,......maybe one day!

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Dave. You wont know me, I was in Don Valley Cruisers and then Lone Wolfs, I know your car well. I was in the Lone Wolfs with the guy that had bought your Capri and had the accident in it and pretty much destroyed it. Crying shame. I once came to your place with Stuart Lovell and Dik Stapley some 3 years odd ago.
Welcome aboard, no doubt you'll have some pics to stick up?

Cheers

Russ.

·
Registered
282 Posts
who was the guy who t boned it,and how long ago?because i bought it off gedney at balby about 8 /10yrs ago then sold it to a guy in chesterfield unless he got it back on the road and wrote it off?i got told its in a garage in that area.

·
Registered
282 Posts
who was the guy who t boned it,and how long ago?because i bought it off gedney at balby about 8 /10yrs ago then sold it to a guy in chesterfield unless he got it back on the road and wrote it off?i got told its in a garage in that area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts