Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
you see the hotel behind the big stage arch thing ?....well here's the view from a 4th floor suite, probably one of the nicest places I've stayed.

It's a block of time share appartments which we blagged 3 nights in on our honeymoon round florida.
Cool!!! I blagged a night in that place too!!! It was Biketoberfest weekend!! When we walked in the the curtains were closed, opened 'em and wall to wall window !!! Fantastic !!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,401 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Frist went to daytona beach nearly 30yrs ago we had fantastic time, drove up and down the beach, stayed in the daytona beach hotel right on the front it was brilliant. went back 5yrs ago drove to same hotel what a shock, that whole area now is the red light area and very seedy not where you take your wife and 2 teenage daughters. The rest of daytona is still great and would go back 2morro especially to get away from all this snow and ice.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Hi Grizz
There is no way i can register my 32 in France. Problem is you have to have two photos signed by secretary etc of Ford owners club in France. They are purists and despite its got all original paperwork( DVLC 1932 Ford historic vehicle, California pink slip 1932 Ford) they won't accept it. I am not even meant to drive it above 40kmph as it is fenderless. I'm bringing my merc over in the winter and hope the same thing doesn't apply
The gendermes have allowed me to drive it as they used it as a wedding car in our local village for someones daughter but have told me to "play the game"
They make up the rules as they go along and they have the guns
Best
Neil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.