Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its Cruise night again, this saturday evening December 12th.

At the LAMBERHURST A21 LITTLE CHEF...... 5.30 until 9pm or there abouts.

If your coming along the chefs on its winter hours and closes for food by 8pm approx, so if you want to eat I would be there by 6.30 / 7pm.

This cruise meet is Non club...and very relaxed with a great selection of Rods, Customs and Americans, the weather and time of year, of course plays its part with turnout....last month the wet weather forcast didnt bring too many out, but September and Octobers meet saw 50 plus cars.
So looking forward I hope for a dry december meet..fingers crossed.
The car park is nice and large and well floodlit.
So if you fancy a cruise out on a dark chilly december eve...you know where to come....if not we'll see you in the new year.

One last thing, I would like to say thankyou to everyone whos supported this cruise meet since I started it in March...because without YOU and YOUR ROD or AMERICAN we wouldnt have had ourselves a cruise night and we have had some real good ones with some amazing cars and turnouts. :smoke:
Looking forward to 2010s meets and of course those barmy summer evenings:lol:

Roadster RR.

(mistakenly logged in on kid morris user name)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Its Cruise night again, this saturday evening December 12th.

At the LAMBERHURST A21 LITTLE CHEF...... 5.30 until 9pm or there abouts.

If your coming along the chefs on its winter hours and closes for food by 8pm approx, so if you want to eat I would be there by 6.30 / 7pm.

This cruise meet is Non club...and very relaxed with a great selection of Rods, Customs and Americans, the weather and time of year, of course plays its part with turnout....last month the wet weather forcast didnt bring too many out, but September and Octobers meet saw 50 plus cars.
So looking forward I hope for a dry december meet..fingers crossed.
The car park is nice and large and well floodlit.
So if you fancy a cruise out on a dark chilly december eve...you know where to come....if not we'll see you in the new year.

One last thing, I would like to say thankyou to everyone whos supported this cruise meet since I started it in March...because without YOU and YOUR ROD or AMERICAN we wouldnt have had ourselves a cruise night and we have had some real good ones with some amazing cars and turnouts. :smoke:
Looking forward to 2010s meets and of course those barmy summer evenings:lol:

Roadster RR.

(mistakenly logged in on kid morris user name)

Here we go:lol:....thats better.,:tup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
#ucking work

Looks like it will be dry :tup:
But I think I have to work :tdown:
Have some festive fun :D:D
Mick

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sadly I cannot make it due to having to attend a family function or surprise 65th birthday meal as it's otherwise known. Hope it's a good turnout and my best wishes to everyone for the festive season.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sadly I cannot make it due to having to attend a family function or surprise 65th birthday meal as it's otherwise known. Hope it's a good turnout and my best wishes to everyone for the festive season.
Sorry you cant make it along this month :sniff:, but enjoy your meal tommorow.

As its december you cant expect turnouts like there was in september and october...more than one will be a good turnout Im sure...only Sadows want to take there rod out in december...oh thats me then.:wanker:

Still even though its deepest darkest dampest december there is somewhere to go for a ride in your rod if you fancy it and have a cuppa and a chat for a few hours. Surely thats got to be better than watching strickly X factor shit....:shock:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sorry you cant make it along this month :sniff:, but enjoy your meal tommorow.

As its december you cant expect turnouts like there was in september and october...more than one will be a good turnout Im sure...only Sadows want to take there rod out in december...oh thats me then.:wanker:

Still even though its deepest darkest dampest december there is somewhere to go for a ride in your rod if you fancy it and have a cuppa and a chat for a few hours. Surely thats got to be better than watching strickly X factor shit....:shock:
dont think ill be there dude,but that means ill have to make up for it when the weather gets better:shake::shake:mick

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry mate most Boneshakers goint to Berwick Inn for Birthday party tonight. Shoreham tomorrow though if its not wet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts