Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, hoping to get rented garage for my car so not want to go apeshit but after a decent lined waterproof cover for my car,bought biggest one in halfrauds and despite being shit was too small lol cheers all

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there, cheers for the heads up, im after somthing heavy duty,ive had a few cheep kak ones and you give them a pull and they tear like a wet newspaper,the stormforce any good? its an outside jobby
im after

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello, what let it down? just the fact water got in? my old one before tore itself to bits used to sweat and hold it in, was more of a visual deterrant to passing oiks but now have some decent paint down need somthing that actually works lol, cheers nathan.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi cudaboy,

The wind was so fierce it managed to tear a couple of the hold down staps away from the bottom of the cover which left it whipping like a sail in gusts of up to 80mph, by far the worst winds i have experienced in the 14 years i have lived here. The cover itself is not torn except at the very bottom where the straps were attached, still waterproof.

Cheers.

Russ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.