Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grown up? Never!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Leading on from another thread, do you have stuff you've ordered sent to work? I have most of my bits sent to work now and when a package turns up there is a lot of quess' as to what it is, the one that is the most wrong gets the coffees. So far some of the weirdest things have been;
A steering column with a wheel on one end and a box on the other, looked like a coat stand all wrapped up,
A pair of split bones that everyone thought where part of the shelving we had ordered,
But far and away the best was a 32 roadster pick up body that was sent flat packed a while ago, no one was even close, so I got the coffee:tdown:

Care to share yours?

Chaley

·
Registered
267 Posts
Poprodder Chris wrapped me up a Pop axle and sent it down with a courier. The courier stood it up in the corner of his truck so by the time it arrived it looked like it had been pulled out of an oil well. He was about to bring it in and stick it on my desk he was that annoyed :D

I had a vacuum wiper tank come in that everyone thought was a bomb, some hoses that looked like dildos, Aquaplane go faster goodies, a load of 2-pack paint and thinners in a massive box that stank the office out...

Yeah, 1960Zody Steve was amused by all this but I don't think anyone else was :D

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
A few years ago I had my brand new, custom made 9' longboard delivered to my work! It wasn't too hard for them to work out what it was! I had to borrow the works van to get it home before I put the rack on the car!
Chaley...it is 0730 in the morning here in Georgia and i did not think about you once!!!!

·
Grown up? Never!
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few years ago I had my brand new, custom made 9' longboard delivered to my work! It wasn't too hard for them to work out what it was! I had to borrow the works van to get it home before I put the rack on the car!
Chaley...it is 0730 in the morning here in Georgia and i did not think about you once!!!!
Cha7z, I'm more than a little worried now:shocked::pmsl:

Chaley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts