Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi their next year i plan on building a kit car, i was wondering if anyone makes and pantera bodys or a simular car. the engine i will use will be a rover v8 all blinged up with quad su(yep quad) i found a manifold thats can do it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats the pic i first saw and looked them up lol. not sure what their like but must be better then 2 carbs

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers for that page ian, i think i mite go for the bike carb option. stone free do you have any contact details of the firm in yorkshire.
i was thinking a gt40

·
Registered
892 Posts
I've had a GTD replica 40, a beautiful looking car, and the mechanical grip, and handling were incredable. Considering the car is the same size as a Granada (but 40 " tall), there is no room in them for luggage other than what you can get in the door pockets, they are hot, poorly ventilated, with no opening windows, even mini's tower over you, reversing is a nightmare, and when parking there is over 3ft of car that is invisible to the driver!
I never miss mine, well not until I see another one , and then I pine for mine back for weeks:wacky:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol. does anyone here know of anyone who builds bodys as i found so drawings of a pantera concept but i have no knowledge in making panels

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

oh and whats better rover v8 or daimler v8 as i wachted many vids and sound is a big thing for me and the 2.5 daimler sounds alot nicer than the rover 3.5 (i know it deends on exhausts etc) but just wondering whats more powerfull. i know the daimler is also a hemi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts