1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://detonatorscc.piczo.com

" THE DETONATORS "

Invite you TO JOIN THEM AT "The London Rumble"

Rods, Trucks, Kustoms, Classics, Chops, Bobbers, Café Racers all welcome.

Eat breakfast, drink tea, and talk horse power, roof chops, channelling, metal flake, shades of satin black and show off your wheels………………………………………..no burn outs!

When ? Last Sunday of the month from 8.30 am-12.00ish

Where ? Oxleas Woods, Secret Café, Crown Woods Lane,
Top of - Shooters Hill, London, SE18 3JA

·
Supercharged 461 cu in
1,407 Posts
tell her you have to go and get a part for your dynamo, but its at the secret cafe....sorted:D

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
1960Zody...
Or as the Kiwi's have nicknamed me 1960WOODY will be there...:pmsl:

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rumour has it a few other South London boys will be joining the cast for Sunday......:tup:

Some New cars this month...yee haa

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
IN THE ZODY .............????
Steve
Not yet mate...
probably won't be finished until next year now...
Spent all the monney going to NZ...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sadly I probably won't make it. This is because a) I've just come out of hospital after an op on my neck so b) I feel like crap and c) I can't drive. Have a good time everyone, supposed to be nice weather on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Get well soon Paul. Was it a head transplant:incheek:? Poor joke i know take it easy Mate. Might get there tomorrow trying to get some from Dick Turpin.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Sadly I probably won't make it. This is because a) I've just come out of hospital after an op on my neck so b) I feel like crap and c) I can't drive. Have a good time everyone, supposed to be nice weather on Sunday.
Sorry to hear bout your op m8..............But halloween is sposed to be for kids so having that bolt surgicly implanted is going a bit far let me guess youve got the flat top to match ............:pmsl:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sorry to hear bout your op m8..............But halloween is sposed to be for kids so having that bolt surgicly implanted is going a bit far let me guess youve got the flat top to match ............:pmsl:
Good one! I do have a sligtly odd haircut now as they had to cut a bit away for the op. Have a nice brekkie.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Get well soon Paul. Was it a head transplant:incheek:? Poor joke i know take it easy Mate. Might get there tomorrow trying to get some from Dick Turpin.
Cheers Ken. I still have the same old head but with an odd haircut and loads of clips in the back of my neck. Not that I can see them as they're covered by a very large dressing. Loads of pain at the mo but I guess things can only get better as the song goes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts