Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't deal with Drz Stringer or Stringer fabrication. Total scum has taken my money and not delivered parts. Last week wanted me to pay pallet delivery again despite not being able to provide company name or delivery details. Now the spinless prick isn't answering his phone.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I paid for a gearbox, clutch, flywheel and delivery on a pallet. After various excuses nothing arrived. Last week he said the courier had tried delivery once and took it back to their place and now want to be paid in full again to deliver. I asked him for the company name and order number, Dez didnt know any. Now hes not answering his phone. Its not the money [£345] its trusting someone and them taking the P.
Iv'e got his address, phone number and email and wont let this go........

·
Registered
865 Posts
Its not the money [£345] its trusting someone and them taking the P.
Iv'e got his address, phone number and email and wont let this go........
Turn up on his doorstep and see how brave he is then. These people always think that's never gonna happen, and when you're standing there right in front of them you can see them for what they are. I've done it a couple of times, once with a bloke at his business premises, and the amount of money he lost while I was there scaring his customers away was way more than he ended up paying me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Update. I got the gearbox collected today by a friend this afternoon, strange that after a PM on the Retro Rides site and an email to his personal email yesterday the gearbox turned up at his unit today !!
Dez Stringer had said the pallet company had given a good will refund of £28 but he didn't have it when my friend collected the gearbox., if Dez's mouth is moving hes talking shit!!
At least the parts are ready for me to go and collect [in Ipswich and I'm in Southampton though] but goes to show you cant trust some people unfortunatly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts