Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been going DT since it started but never took a camera with.

Also never eaten in there before. Don't eat the steak & ale pie, there's too much pastry and no filling, my mates cod & chips look amazing in comparison though

Anyway, some pics

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
MARTIN , I WAS ONLY SAYING TO SOMEONE LAST NIGHT AT THE D.T. ,HOW GOOD A PHOTOGRAPHER YOU ARE, ESPECIALLY YOUR DRAG RACEING SHOT'S THAY ARE SUPERB :tup: YOU GOT TO SHOW THEM MORE OFTEN ON HERE, MAYBE MAKE IT A REGULAR WEEKLY SLOT FOR US ALL AT RODS N SODS, I KNOW THAY WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED BY US ALL.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :tup: :tup:

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Great pics Martin :tup:
Some top cars there. Good to see the 351 Granny about again (got a soft spot for mk1's).

SAdly never made it (again) due to trying to get the Mustang running for the weekend. I will make it 1 eve, so save me a space in the far dark corner, so I can park it :D

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments Pete. Not sure what pics I can provide that haven't already been provided in the past. I can dig out some old threads if you want?

Also check out Nick's and Zilly's shots for really high quality pro shots. Better than mine for sure

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Thanks for the comments Pete. Not sure what pics I can provide that haven't already been provided in the past. I can dig out some old threads if you want?

Also check out Nick's and Zilly's shots for really high quality pro shots. Better than mine for sure
MARTIN, I SURE THERE IS SOME NEW MEMBERS WHO HAVE NOT SEEN THEM AND SOME OLD ONES WITH SHORT MEMORY'S :tup:

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want (need) that '34. It's very nice :tup:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hi Tel, The 100E is my boy Darrens,and it has a self built 383 Chevy. Has not yet been used in anger though.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Great lot of pics, I recognise some of those reprobates. That gramaphone looks a bit 'new-fangled' Ken.

Rog.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Some nice pics there .

That blue and white '55 looks as hard as nails :tup: Looks some serious machinery under the hood !

Love it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts