Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. just a quick one, I remember seeing a meet at the Dick Turpin a few years ago and just wondered if anyone knows if it is stil on as the pub seems to have changed hands. Would be handy as i only live 5 minutes down the road..

Mark

·
My name is Martin
2,606 Posts
Yeah still on but not been any where near as popular as it used to be a few years ago.

·
My name is Martin
2,606 Posts
Ken must have been waiting for his food to be prepared in that video.

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
You're only half an hour from the 8 Ball Diner on the A12 near Witham. Got a good scene going on there. Check out their web site for daes

Russ

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
i was there this wednesday and found out that it will be closing for a short while for long overdue redecoration

·
My name is Martin
2,606 Posts
Are they fixing the toilets? I've always had to tip toe through the wee wee floods in there

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Great video MOPAR !,
Includes very RARE footage of .....REDMAD ....without food in his hands......:D
its a kool meet !
i did catch him at some other doos......

several times...

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
Are they fixing the toilets? I've always had to tip toe through the wee wee floods in there
i think she said that is closed for 3 weeks comensing the 20th jan?
it was comented then that it was 2 weeks to do the loos 1 weet to throw some paint about:lol:

they have started outside by removing the bushes in the carpark next to the building
and WIFI so the webaholics can upload live comentry and pics:incheek:
and i can think of one who might, but that would be mad^&*

·
Registered
131 Posts
I work in Kelvedon so i drive past the 8 ball every day. what night is it there
Rebel Rousers Hot Rod Club hold a monthly meet at the 8Ball on the first Thursday. A couple of other clubs/groups also hold regular meets there too. Website usually has all the details.

Cheers

Steve D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts