Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dick Turpin Meet tomorrow night (Weds). Weather looks good for it, about time we had a good warm evening, well over due!! :happy:
Got some really good meal deals down there at the mo, we might be sampling them again..... well for the price you might aswell. :D
Should have the new sign up this week, and a bit more order, sound a bit like a judge; Order Order!! :lol:
Hope to see lots of you there with your lovely american machines. :tup: We might even have some music too.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Another good night, thanks to the Guys and Gals at the entrance:tup: A couple Gals missing for different reason. Get well soon HotRod Gal. I think Tracey was at home listening to American Graffiti:tup: Sorry the needle got stuck a few times on my gramaphone will get some new needles next week. Thanks to those who turned up. Ken.

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
Another good night, thanks to the Guys and Gals at the entrance:tup: A couple Gals missing for different reason. Get well soon HotRod Gal. I think Tracey was at home listening to American Graffiti:tup: Sorry the needle got stuck a few times on my gramaphone will get some new needles next week. Thanks to those who turned up. Ken.
I'll bring some 6" nails Ken:tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts