Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stupid question I know, as if you didnt you wouldnt be reading this. But, the reason I asked is I had a mail about renewing my donation.

I thought what can I get for £5 24/7 that I can talk about what I want, even sell what I want...

Ok I am not a stalker, but just thought that if everyone donated £5 it would help Si and the team expand...

Jane

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
I thought what can I get for £5 24/7 that I can talk about what I want, even sell what I want...

Ok I am not a stalker, but just thought that if everyone donated £5 it would help Si and the team expand...

Jane
HEAR HEAR:tup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I LOVE IT!!! Can't get enough of it. Made some new friends [I hope] and dug up some old friends.

It is on a subject that is close to my heart and I would like to say thank you guys for sorting it all out. I know how hard it can be to do website etc... and help out at car clubs. You very rarely get any appreciation.

I only wish I had found out about it earlier.

Many thanks to the hard workers.:tup:

Hotrod Girl
:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
hi jane
yes i enjoy this forum as its has got to be the best one i go on ..
the people on here are very friendly and accept you for who you are and not for having the right kind of car ..

steve

·
bitch
609 Posts
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

best thing since sliced bread me duck!:tup:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And of course a massive thanks to all those that have donated to the site (not just in money but also the content) :tup:
Exactly, the more thats posted the more I learn... and enjoy, and think what twats some are, the bits that I dont enjoy I just delete...

Must say and dont take it wrong imo the NSRA and RNS compliment each other and I enjoy both for different reasons.

In the last 5 years I have been interested in cars, ok I was when younger, then read ex hubby, kids, I have really enjoyed being involved, being accepted for what I am.. different I know, but still human.. and now I have realised a small dream....

Signed, happy in Essex...

·
Premium Member
998 Posts
£5 for the help ive received and laughs ive had is nowt. I paid my £5 when i joined last May and will be coughing up another muff diver this May. Long may the site go on.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yeh, works for me, long time coming but well worth the wait, best thing that happened to move our hobby onwards and upwards. :tup: just made me think about giving a donation aswel, sorted.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
As Hotrod girl says "Made new friends and met up with lots from the past". Well she didn't actually say it like that but you know what I mean. Ken.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
It's all good for me. I work away 12 days out of every 14:cry: so it's somewhere I can enjoy my hobby even when I'm not in my car :)

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
I can honestly say that it has re-connected me with my roots, and many people I know, and at times, saved me from being isolated here in S.SW France.
I've put my tuppence in, in words and deed, and will continue to do so, wheneva I've got a spare few quid, or a random thought, or even the odd pic......

1 - 20 of 69 Posts