Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD I have decided to put my dodge van up for sale as I just wont have time to finish it any time soon so it needs to go. Its an 1988 van but needs registering I do have some paper work but it will need an age verification letter, The body is solid for its age. It came from a us air base in Gloucester. Originally it was fitted with a 318 but I have fitted a BMW 2.5 tds engine and auto box. I broke a complete car for this so have all the wiring loom. I have linked up the column shift to work with the box and also converted the fuel tank with the diesel pump, but that's about as far as I got with the install the next step was wiring it up and get it running. I also have a lot of main dealer service history from the car. The 15" slots are also included.
The spares that come with the van are as follows. 3 grills to make one good one, a chrome rear bumper, 2 spare dash boards, heater box, steering box, 2 props one is bent, engine cover, some interior trim, 4 captains chair, a pair of side barn doors and a pair of front doors and a front windscreen. I want £1000 for the lot. I also have a box of new parts including bushes, flexie brake hoses, front and rear shocks and brake pads. I got all this from rockauto that cost me over £400 with shipping so I will have to ask for £200 extra if you would also like this. The van is in Bristol cheers Ryan 07971917204

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Ryan, would you be interested in selling off some of the spares?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi yeah I would sale off some of the spares what you after? Radda it wont take a lot to stick a V8 back in you can pick up a 318 for reasonable money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Ryan I'd be interested in the 3 front grilles, bushes, flexie brake hoses, front shocks and brake pads and steering box....

If you could pm me the part numbers and price that'd be great and I'll just check they fit my '92.

Rockin'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts