Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Pass the lump hammer
550 Posts
Judging by the style, I would guess that its been done by someone into the Classic Ford / Retro Rides scene, so probably worth a punt on their websites also.

Steve

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
It says in the ebay advert that the item is in cornwall, but in the text it states that the item is in Burton on Trent.
Go figure

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi nobody / All,

:eek: If you look at the ad on the Ebay link and take note of the phone number you will see it is THE SAME NUMBER AS CHRIS OF UCC.

You have now been forwarned.

:shake: You may also find this link interesting,

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=07791+914488+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=null&oq=

Cheers.

Russ.
I am glad you added that Russ weird that someone supposedly in cornwall is selling things from burton upon trent is he scamming his way up north? I hope not we dont want him in Manchester :wanker:

Saying that if it sells will I get my money back, higly unbloody likely!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weird why they wont tell you who built it untill you buy it.

dont get that one
Cos he know people know him for all the wrong reason, why would you buy a rod and then find out somebody with a bad rep built it??? Obviously you would want to know before hand as anty reasonable person would

the cheek of it!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi All,

The seller's feedback is not good for the last two items that they sold. If any one is interested in this item i think it may pay to exercise extreme caution.

Cheers.

Russ.
If you check the feed back fully, the seller has only sold 7 items, but has therefore bought at least 711 items (all look like make up and jewellery :D). Obviously roped in, an unwitting "friend" with an eBay account that he can access from Burton on Trent

Seems to wear a lot of hats :D:incheek:

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
I asked the question why is the car in burton but the seller in st austell? apprently the seller lives and works in burton? now thats strange :beuj:

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Ha ha, now I aint heard that for ages :shake: :D
So do you C*****d then : yep
Where abouts :ERRR
The land mark :errr
The bus garage :erm

So ill give ya the post code for you nav then m8 :incheek:

As with everything on ebay be carful :sniff:

·
Registered
337 Posts
well i am in stoke and never seen or herd about this car so have asked for a contact no an address so i can have a look at it we shall see!!!!!!!
john

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.