Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my helper Adam are rebuilding this chevy truck, it was very rusty and we are haveing to replace alot of the chassis and bodywork, Its a budget build so were trying to use what we have,

·
Registered
935 Posts
Cool build! I love the idea of just using up parts that are laying around. Much more fun than constantly shelling out for new stuff:tup:8).
Dave

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Looks great Mark...!!!

There is a big cardboard box on a pallet all ready for you too...!!!

Thought you would be gone by now...!!!

See ya over the weekend...

:tup:

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
Nice one! If I was wearing a hat I'd take it off to you.
As for that roof, looks ike a late 40s Ford four door right? so what's happening to the rest of that one then?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nice one! If I was wearing a hat I'd take it off to you.
As for that roof, looks ike a late 40s Ford four door right? so what's happening to the rest of that one then?
The roof is indeed a 46 ford, I got it along with the doors to help me build somethig simlar to the pic below, The car its from was totally shot and the running gear was used for a rod.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got some more done on this "thing", I know that most wont get it but I`am trying to build a cartoon and go quick, mocked some body on it and the headers will come where I wanted them too, right where the front wheel used to be!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
mental moon !

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
i`m loving that a lot .it`s totally barkin,cool looking truck:tup:

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Well the front end looks completely Barking:tup::tup:What have you got up ya sleave for the back tin work:smoke:Jeff

Injection is nice but I'd rather be Blown

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Been trying to get another roof for this for a long time now but had no luck (A pillars rusted to fuck) So Tonight Matthew I`am going to be a MK II Zodiac! lots of cutting to do but still hope to end up with a live cartoon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts