Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on the Drayton site at the weekend to book some tickets for the littleuns for Thomas land Christmas and had a nosey round the new site and noticed that the caravan club have taken over the running of the campsite. Wonder if this has any implications for the show?

At best I reckon there'll be a toilet bag inspection every morning. No more bottles of fairy liquid and a grubby towel in a plackey bag chaps and we'll all have to get a pair of crocs to shower in. All us wimmin will have to become Stepford wives and lay our ridiculousley expensive picnic tables with a freshly laundered tablecloth each evening whilst we serve our menfolk a healthy quiche and salad (home made of course). All you menfolk should don your freshly laundered slacks and stand around enviousley eying up your neighbours latest modification and muttering under yer breath...... 'The bastard's only gone and spent 1300 quid on one of them there new easi-moves'. :wacky:

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
and if your caravans not parralell to the rest of them .....your barred for life......pass the quiche von...

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
the wife noticed this in the new camping club sites book and we sent a copy over to the nasc as next years show is already booked we will wait and see if there is any the year after ..

steve

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
wonder if the saw the camping at last years do....????:D

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
and if your caravans not parralell to the rest of them .....your barred for life......pass the quiche von...
6 meters between camping units and no vehicle movement between 11pm and 7am (no driving to the bar then) and not forgetting the no noise rule ..

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Sprit levels on the jockey wheels chaps. No gas barbeques more than 2 years old. Parrellel parked, car and van.

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
6 meters between camping units and no vehicle movement between 11pm and 7am (no driving to the bar then) and not forgetting the no noise rule ..
and no smiling or enjoyment,camping is a serious sport.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do help yersen to the salad me duckie bod.:tup:...........

.............and do use a napkin, there's a good chap.

Gawd help the caravan club. We'll dumb em down no probs:stunned:

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
i thought all cc members were swingers so sounds good to me :hug: im sure it wont change the format, the show generates a lot of revenue for drayton mannor so im sure something will be in the CC contract to accomodate this as im sure the girl guides will be there the week before we are (i keep meaning to get my dates wrong)

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Sprit levels on the jockey wheels chaps. No gas barbeques more than 2 years old. Parrellel parked, car and van.
Pamphas grass.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pamphas grass.
I've got this vision of a line of rods rumbling round Fazely roundabout with huge potted plants sticking out the back and it's scarin me.

Me? I'm no that showey. Just gonna get a nice couple of hanging baskets for the awning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts