Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
A few more picis

Si posing in Henry with the engine running:tup:

Bri (Big Job) picking up his spirit of Hot Rodding for restoring an icon of the British Hot Rodding scene Well done Bri

Great weekend,Frank Sizer should be banned from these events-he is a very bad influence:puke:some very nice cars.and people,i think the yela car went down ok,the amount of guys that told me that this was the car that got me into the scene was extrodinary ! we had a little incident Sat eve with a steering arm,so a massive thanks to Ian (wagonman) and his mate for giving up a good part of there sat nite to open up shop Sleeve,plug and weld,and turn down the offending item,which is a job good enough to go straight to the chromers,brilliant effort lads -thank you,Bry

A couple more

Had a good look around this MkII everthing that had been changed was done perfect and in proportion, Spot on:tup:

I saw that MkII at Sheffield last year, as you say everything has been changed perfectly with quality work, brilliant. Thanks for posting.

Rog.

We had a little incident Sat eve with a steering arm, so a massive thanks to Ian (wagonman) and his mate for giving up a good part of there sat nite to open up shop, Sleeve, plug and weld, and turn down the offending item, which is a job good enough to go straight to the chromers, brilliant effort lads -thank you, Bry
No problem Bry, I know you would have done the same for me.
My mate Big Dave Dalton from Bedworth opened up his Dad's machine shop and was able to do a speedy but thorough repair and get Henry fixed. Still shocked at the original breakage really, we should have taken pics.:shocked:

Good how that. I don't norally get to see much of it when I'm on my stall, but as I wasn't trading I decided to come to see.
I like these three. Not seen them before.
The other sort of hot rod

Nice pro street Pop

Never knowingly seen a Lanchester of any type so a hot rodded version must be unique. Sits nice and ow too

Great to see Henry out there too. :tup:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.