Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you like ourselfs who like to camp on the top camping area at Drayton Manor, it is no more, has been flattened today in readyness for a 150 bed hotel, I am involved in the material supply so been on site today - the good news is the new area at the bottom is nice and dry despite the recent bad weather, and I am told a new shower and toilet block should be completed by May.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
I spent a couple of hours talking to Colin last year, he said the plans were in for the hotel. I tried to tap him up to build the complex!, but he seemed to have it all sorted. Oh well, back to building the single storey extension on Joe Bloggs house.

·
Care in the Community
2,758 Posts
I remember when that was the only camping area at Drayton Manor and it used to get packed. I like the field out the other side of the woods now, especially when it's sunny.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone have any updates on the shower and toilet block?

Just my mr's is bugging me to find out if there is definitely going to be a new block built in time for the Springnats + water points and a place to empty ya caravan Loo .. Anyone got a pre-book form yet? There isn't a downloadable one on the NASC web site only one for traders.
Any info would be mucho appreciated as my mr's is doing my nut in!!

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
The forms are avalable,as of today -my daughter emailed them and they emailed the form (that they'd just got) straight back,Bry

·
Registered
872 Posts
Cheers Bry, I just hope there is a shower block etc or I wont get any peace.... well only in the bar!
Showers? At a rod run? :shake: Arrive in what you stand up in, and only ever change your socks if they get really wet (well only if they get wet a coupla times in fact, they start to get real crusty on your feet if they dry off inside your boots more than once...) :p

Hi Jackie btw......... ;):D:D:D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi
The Drayton weekender forms have been mailed over ready to go on the NASC website. With a fair wind behind us they should be on there sometime over this weekend.
Cheers

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does anyone have any updates on the shower and toilet block?

Just my mr's is bugging me to find out if there is definitely going to be a new block built in time for the Springnats + water points and a place to empty ya caravan Loo .. Anyone got a pre-book form yet? There isn't a downloadable one on the NASC web site only one for traders.
Any info would be mucho appreciated as my mr's is doing my nut in!!
I will be going to Drayton next week sometime to see the brickwork contractor, I will check on the block then Holmsey - I know they are putting temp bogs and showers in - just think nest year you will be able to stay in a nice new hotel room !!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts