Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Country is round the bloody twist. I hope he takes it as far as he can, and the courts laugh it out, complete with costs awardede against the officer involved, personally.
Has the common sense gone out the window?

From the 'Ayrshire Post', that case is reported, along with this amazing snippet

"In June last year, Stewart Smith was issued with a fixed penalty notice by the same police officer when he dropped a £10 note in the street.

The officer believed the Dalrymple man was littering. But Stewart said he simply missed his back pocket and dropped it by accident."

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Definately should be fined,blowing ones nose while in control of a vehicle is downright dangerous,a fixed penalty of 60 pounds is not unreasonable. Just imagine the chaos during winter months when people have colds and are blowing their noses on many of the major roads in the UK.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
:wanker:what a fcuking jobs worth befor i go i am going to buy an ak 47 fcuking fcukink:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:
Glad to see that normal service has been resumed and that you are feeling better.

Rog.

·
Registered
612 Posts
"In June last year, Stewart Smith was issued with a fixed penalty notice by the same police officer when he dropped a £10 note in the street.

The officer believed the Dalrymple man was littering. But Stewart said he simply missed his back pocket and dropped it by accident."
amazing, surely the scots are more than capable of holding on to thier money, thats probably what the fine was for " not being in proper control of his money"

seriously tho, this copper is obviously unhappy in his job, and anyone can see that. his superiors should be re training him or sacking him, i know which one id rather

·
My name is Martin
2,610 Posts
I think the Police Cuntstables went a bit over the top with this one considering he was in a traffic jam.

·
Stroker
5,458 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
his superiors should be re training him or sacking him, i know which one id rather
I agree

Cops with a atitude problem,cops with a chip on there shoulder,cops that seam to hate people,cops that think "how many can i nick today" or cops that are stupid spring to mind.:shake:

I think theres more problems in this country to worry about than someone blowing there nose at the wheel
Has this country gone mad??????????????????????????????????????i think it has

·
Mopars and Gassers
246 Posts
If there is anybody with any sense at all in that particular police department, that officer should be brought to book for wasting police time and taxpayer's money.

Then someone should give him a damned good hiding and that might bring him back to his senses...what a tosser.:wanker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts