Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an e-mail from R & S which went into my junk file, telling me that Canada has new anti spam laws which may affect what they can send and that I need to confirm that i accept their postings to me.

Spam or real?

From this address [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers gentlemen!!!! Why me!!!"??!!!??!!??

Still, i am so gullible. But, hey, wait till all those African millions come my way!!!

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
I've had an e-mail from R & S which went into my junk file, telling me that Canada has new anti spam laws which may affect what they can send and that I need to confirm that i accept their postings to me.

Spam or real?

From this address [email protected]
This could actually be genuine, vsobr.com is owned by Verticlescope who. own a lot of forums, I suspect people who have subscribed to receive emails will be getting emails as well, perhaps the MODs could clarify the situation.

·
Full Bloody Rebel!
3,426 Posts
Don't know but I got the same message as well! I'm not replying as it's an opening for all the dross mail THEY, and their partners, want to send you. I couldn't see how I can lose my account by not accepting.

·
Grown up? Never!
2,171 Posts
Dear Mr Cha7z,
You do not know me, but my grandfather often spoke fondly about your grandfather. He said that they had meet through the arm and that he deeply respected your grandfather and that he had helped him to prosper in their time together.
My grandfather died after a short illness just this last week and we have now soon to have read his will.
My grandfather is to have left your grandfather a sum of monies to say thank yous for all the help in setting up his mine.
There is quite sum monies to send and I can not send it in the mail system, if you wire me a transfer fee of £8879.87 I will pleased to send you the monies, sum £45,000 by return.
Your servant,
Micheal John

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dear Mr Cha7z,
You do not know me, but my grandfather often spoke fondly about your grandfather. He said that they had meet through the arm and that he deeply respected your grandfather and that he had helped him to prosper in their time together.
My grandfather died after a short illness just this last week and we have now soon to have read his will.
My grandfather is to have left your grandfather a sum of monies to say thank yous for all the help in setting up his mine.
There is quite sum monies to send and I can not send it in the mail system, if you wire me a transfer fee of £8879.87 I will pleased to send you the monies, sum £45,000 by return.
Your servant,
Micheal John
Certainly, you seem like a nice, honest trustworthy person.

·
Administrator
14,116 Posts
We don't want to lose you! Canada has a new anti-spam law that may affect our ability to send you information that you may be interested in receiving. To continue to receive emails and other electronic communications containing Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums information, updates, newsletters, and other promotional materials, please indicate your consent by clicking the button below.

If you cannot view the button, you can consent by clicking here
If you do not provide your consent to receive this information, including newsletters and promotional materials, you may still receive certain administrator and notification messages about your account if your account is currently set to receive these messages. You may withdraw your consent at any time and change your communication preferences by using the unsubscribe link.

Yes we're sending that out. The address would be [email protected]

this is a verified email guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts