Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I love the sexist comments at the end of the film, "You can now let your wife... when she crashes it... etc"

"Larry Falcon the enthusiast" - presumably the man behind the Caribbean and other models. If you're interested in such stuff, Rochdale, Buckler, Turner, Shirley etc. then each August the Historic Specials meet is held at Cotswold Wildlife Park - well worth a look.

·
I'm Not Jed Clampett
2,725 Posts
Stueee will be upset,
:lol: I certainly wouldn't mind coming across some of the components (like the headlights) that they were throwing away during the stripdown.

"Larry Falcon the enthusiast" - presumably the man behind the Caribbean and other models. If you're interested in such stuff, Rochdale, Buckler, Turner, Shirley etc. then each August the Historic Specials meet is held at Cotswold Wildlife Park - well worth a look.
Thanks for that, wasn't aware of that there was such an event; would be interesting to visit, significant numbers of specials were built during the 50s on A7 and Ford 10 chassis. Some Googling revealed that this year's Historic Specials meeting is going to be held on 10th August. The webpage is here: Fairthorpe Sports Car Club

1 - 10 of 10 Posts