Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
ANYONE GOT ANY PICS OF THIS, OR REMEMBER IT? SORRY THE PICS SMALL, A CDSRC MEMBER STILL HAS IT IN HIS GARAGE, GULL WING DOORS AS WELL...
That's one of my pics... taken at a Driftwood run in Basildon, The Renault behind was Rover V8 powered.

Yes I do...... and do you know how rare and valuable that van is in stock and restored form ??????
I'm trying to sort and scan my photos at present and I have one of the VW in red oxide primer not to mention a better one of the Renault.

Long Distance award [from Canada] 77 Truck in'

Truck in 77.

the van that later became Invader

and the builder Dave 'acapulco gold' Pearce

Discussion starter · #29 ·

Discussion starter · #30 ·

i would love to get my hands on a 70s custom van.my 1st car memory is my uncles custom cf bedford blue metleflake,blue draylon interior,wolfrace wheels.and all is mates would come around from manor park,ilforg forest gate area.there was a pub called the ruskin arms were iron maiden started out and friday/saturday night there was allways a few vans,trykes,choppers customs outside

You want early....... 1st NSVA National Van run, Pevensy Bay 1974

MOPAR you will like these...
Chelmsford Drag and Hot Rod Club [as they were then] 1974 run to Woburn Park.

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Now that is early!!!

mark...................... 1st nats......... Kettering..... Doh.
bugger me, im definately losing it lately, wickstead park of course..., they look like they are from there...

MOPAR you will like these...
Chelmsford Drag and Hot Rod Club [as they were then] 1974 run to Woburn Park.

BRILLIANT DAVE, YOU MADE MY NIGHT, ANY IDEA WHAT ROAD THIS IS??

NOT BY BOB ROTHWELLS GAFF WAS IT?? A130?

I SUPPOSE I HAD BETTER PUT SOME CINE FILM OF THE EVENT I HAVE ON SOON??

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.