Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant wait for thunderball, i have never seen MSA drag racing before and its also teamgridlocks first time out with the new updated "go hard or go home" topolino fuel altered

anyone else going? i no dusty is coming and crewing for his other half in her camaro and the fadster will be out in his first SE appearence so all the best to him, hoping for alot of reasons for a pint in the fuelers bar over this weekend haha

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
All being well (funds permitting) I will be helping out the Fadster...

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
i belive tom and john are taking the cortina,and i think waynes doing pro mod..

insaneron is in street eliminator,should be a good meeting..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
il be sure to say hi guy, been following andys progress and all sounds very good, the T is gonna be a real reliable race car this year (is such thing exists)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh right.

I see there's a lot of closet Peter Andre fans on here :D
its all about the monday haha!! is it me or is he the last person race fans would want to see at the pod? i no its a personality to keep the kids and ladies happy but why why why, well i no were il be when he is playing, the fire up lane haha

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Originally Posted by lee23t
should be down for a spectate and snort some fuel and nitro fumes

Hi Lee be sure to stop by S&K and say hello. Kev.

aye....going on saturday.....

Same goes for you too Torment be good to meet you.

And anyone else on here who fancies saying hello. Could be a busy meet. Just hope the weather is kind to us all.

Ken enjoy it, sure you will. Then come back at the end of May for the Main Event. More Top fuel, more Pro Mods well just more of everything really.

·
Wild Willie Fadster
1,719 Posts
Yep, I'm looking forward to this event, my first with SE. Getting the T prepared has been a ball ache as well as expensive...cost of the new race suit alone has been a bit ouch..........:D

Make sure you call by and join us for a barbie........ food, not doll :pmsl:

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Best of luck in se andy. Sure it will be another great show from all the se guys.

·
richard rawlplug
8,114 Posts
Best of luck in se andy. Sure it will be another great show from all the se guys.
yes,good luck brother,if you chaps need a hand call me i can be free all weekend if needed....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts