Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I'm actually new on here, so I'll say hello first! I'm the proud owner of a black '77 C3 Corvette. It was supercharged, but I decided for a number of reasons to put it back to N/A, so I'm now looking to sell the supercharger.

It is a Edelbrock 155 series charger, in endurashine, designed for 262-400 (4.2-6 litre) blocks. It has come off my GM350 crate motor in the corvette. It comes with the manifold and pulley wheels. There are no gaskets, but these are readily available online and don't cost much.

In the correct applications this charger can help and engine put out over 500 Bhp, so it is quite a beast!

I've also got a Holley 750 4 barrel street Carb which it was paired with for sale too (I've dropped back to a 600 Carb). It is a double float bowl, electric choke and I'll chuck in the twin chrome fuel line for the right price.

If anyone is interested drop me an email.

edited to add - doesn't come with belts I'm afraid, but again, as with gaskets, can be found for relatively low cost online.

DSC00806 (Large).jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys, thanks for the interest. I'm looking for £1000 for the Supercharger and £200 for the Carb. May do a slightly cheaper price if the two are bought together. The charger costs about £1500 new from the states, plus shipping so I think that a grand is a fair price. I'd only done a few thousand miles since new, so it is in good condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts