Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday September 6th............Those that have been before know how good this is.............Meet up at Starbucks A23 Brighton Road around 11am, leave 11-30am, then cruise down to Pease Pottage sevices on the M23 to join others, then on the Brighton, Roedean cafe just past the marina. Remember to invite your friends. All American care, Hot Rods, Customs and Classics welcome.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Any booking required? Or just turn up on the day?
I would like to come if i can

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just incase anyone here is interested, which it seems only one, it's tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just incase anyone here is interested, which it seems only one, it's tomorrow.
I know where you're coming from, I thought people would be wanting to get out there,use their cars,have fun and get some normality and common sense back again. I think a lot of folk just got used to sitting at home doing nothing!! Sorry can't be with you today we are still away on holiday but still museums are closed,I won't do the mask crap so some places don't want or are losing my money and as for the track and trace shit,they can shove that where the sun don't shine!! Hopefully the sun will bring a few more cars out and change peoples minds!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought I had replied on this. It was the best one so far with over 100 cars cruisin the M23, so many infact the car park at Roedean cafe soon filled up and some were allowed to park on the golf course, roll on next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts