Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a few Essex boys on the group.
Any response to a meet at Frankie & Bennys in Braintree.
Used to be one earlier but faded when I headed South

·
Registered
91 Posts
tried last summer to get a meeting back there. was starting to get a few together and meeting up on the 3rd wed of every month
would'nt mind trying again this year now the weather has broken:tup:
the reason i opted for the 3rd wed was to miss other car and club meets
if anyones interested in meeting we could get this off the ground

·
Registered
12,485 Posts
May be a bit far south-east for you Braintree guys :lol: - but the Dick Turpin on the A127 Basildon/Wickford borders will be resuming summer service EVERY Wednesday evening providing the weather has been sunny all day.

·
Registered
61 Posts
there is also a meet at the A127 diner every other monday next 1 is on the 19th of april .. all sort of cars get there classics / rods / custom /kits

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
If it was the 3rd Wednesday it would also clash with the Erics meet. Wouldn't mind giving it a look if it was another day Gramps, mind you the better half might not be too pleased if I was to mention yet another car meet. I don't do too bad already. :) specially when you add in all the race meets as well.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Why not pop along to the first Clacton American & hot Rod meet on 17th october.:tup:
See our thread in What, Where, When?

Gary

·
Registered
124 Posts
hi there,
i have just nearly finished my blown 34 coupe live in colchester be good to get that up to the meet, who else go's? is it every wednesday? be good to get going again!! no a few people that would be up 4 it 2!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts