Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im currently the not so proud owner of a 70s skoda 110ls :roll: (drunken spur of the moment ebay purchase some months ago!)
It came into the UK approx. 2 1/2 years ago as far as ive been told. The car is still unregistered and as far as im aware its never been for a UK MOT. The problem im having is, the car is currently for sale but people are reluctant to buy it due to a new law that's come out? NOVA? I know nothing about this law at all and the info available on the web doesn't really answer my questions :tdown:

My question is, If the car was imported before the law was enforced does it still stand? failing that, if I happened to 'find' a receipt saying I bought it within the last 14 days would that be sufficient? I have what appears to be the logbook from Slovakia but no other paperwork. I could go to the DVLA and ask but don't want to potentially shoot myself in the foot so to speak! :S

Cheers in advance!
Richie

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
PM me details of the car, condition, pics, price etc.
I'll look into registering it, don't think it should be too hard if you have the log book, just depends on what (if any) customs duty was paid and if any is or was due.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts