Up for sale is my 1965 Chevrolet El Camino. As the title says, it was once owned by Jeff Beck back in the 70's. The car itself is in very solid shape, although it's not without it's issues.
OK, the good bits.
Engine:
383 small block
Eagle cast steel crank
Eagle cast steel "I" beam rods
Mahle forged pistons with a 26cc dish and ring pack.
Melling standard pressure/volume oil pump
Summit 1106 flat tappet cam and lifters. Duration-234/234 @.050", .480" lift, 114LSA
Double roller timing chain
Multi position crank gear
Summit full roller rockers
Brodix IK200 heads with 70cc chambers
Hardened push rods
Weiand 177 supercharger
New AED 1000cfm mechanical secondary supercharger carb on a 1" ally spacer
MSD 6BTM ignition
Summit billet mechanical advance distributor
Accell 8mm plug wires with ceramic plug boots and heat sleeves
High torque mini starter
SFI rated flex plate with ARP bolts.
ARP main stud kit
ARP head stud kit
M/T ally valve covers
Hand spun aluminium velocity stack.
Mr Gasket headers.

Cooling:
Be Cool direct fit aluminium crossflow radiator with custom, one off shroud with vent flaps and 16" electric fan controlled by a adjustable solid state thermostatic control in the top hose

Trans: This trans was built to sit behind a 700hp N/A LSX engine
TH350 with full forward pattern manual valve body.
2600 stall converter with anti balloon plates
New(ish) B&M Stealth Magnum Grip Pro Stick Shifter.
Newer large Mocal trans cooler with braided lines to/from the trans

Rear axle:
Almost new Quick Performance bolt in 9".
Fully braced
New housing with jack pad and fill/drain plugs
New thick wall tubes with Ford Torino big bearing ends
35 spline shafts
Eaton Detroit TrueTrac posi with 3.50 gears
New carrier with billet pinion support
1350 pinion yolk
Disc brakes
Fully powder coated.
Newer propshaft with 1350 slip yolk and UJ's front and rear

Wheels:
Rear-15x10 Wolfrace slot mags with 275/60-15 General Grabber white letter tyres.
Front-15x6 Cobra Super-Slot mags with 185/65-15 tyres.
Wheels could do with a polish, but they're not that bad
Tyres are all in good shape with plenty of tread.

Brakes:
Front brakes are a new kit from Right Stuff Detailing with drilled and grooved discs
7" dual diaphragm chrome servo and disc/disc polished master cylinder with adjustable proportioning valve

Interior:
Bench seat covered in red vinyl with white piping.
No carpets, head lining, door cards or sun visors
Original dash
New Speedo which is currently not working due to drive/driven gears in trans tailshaft housing
Original fuel gauge works
Several supplementary gauges- engine temp, oil pressure, boost/vacuum and air/fuel ratio.
Heater controls but heater has been deleted by a previous owner.
Original 1960's Superior "The 500" red metal-flake steering wheel
The aforementioned B&M pistol grip shifter

Exterior:
Body was painted back around 2015 in candy gold and red candy on the roof, before which some corrosion was cut out and replaced with fresh metal. Sadly the candy's faded, but I like it as it lends to the 70's survivor look I was kinda after. There is some cracking in the paint now which may want to be addressed by the new owner or can be left in it's "survivor " look. The rear arches were radiused by a previous owner, the gas door was also filled by a previous owner and the filler was relocated to the bed floor by the tailgate. There is some minor accident damage on the drivers front corner by the headlight, which could easily be sorted by a competent body man. There is some trim missing from the bed sides and rear corners, which I have but not got round to fitting. The vent windows were deleted by myself as they were rotten and I replaced the door glass with a one piece glass kit. I also have quite a few parts that I'd bought for this car that I'd be willing to include in the sale at extra cost, like hand made, bead rolled ally door panels as well as several other parts like a extra pair of rear wheels and new Mickey Thompson drag radials.

Well, that's it. Please text me or call me on 07308 608 694 for any more details.
£20,000 or am willing to trade for a car of similar or equal value. I'm looking for 64-67 Chevelles, 68-72 Nova's, that kinda thing.
Thanks,
Roger.