Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
well i'm living in cyprus and have been for the last 4 years managed to pick up a mk3 cortina which i have rebuilt over the last couple of years. so now its rebuilt time to start playing around with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi all
Russ i think yours is going to be alot shinier than mine when i got it the body work was shot to hell and back, so i did my best but some things i just couldn't do as bodywork is'nt my strong point but it looks good enough for me so i'm happy:bigsmile: what are you going for with yours a clean resto or a mod??? i'm defo going for a mod as you'l be able to see when i get some pics on:tup:

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
hi all
Russ i think yours is going to be alot shinier than mine when i got it the body work was shot to hell and back, so i did my best but some things i just couldn't do as bodywork is'nt my strong point but it looks good enough for me so i'm happy:bigsmile: what are you going for with yours a clean resto or a mod??? i'm defo going for a mod as you'l be able to see when i get some pics on:tup:
Hi Ian,

Just a resto, should be good as or better than the original when finished. Was a real rotbox when we started, i am not good at the bodywork side of things fortunately my neighbour is and the majority of the bodywork and all the welding are down to him.

Will see if i can scan up some photos from the begining of the build.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
managed to find this pic on mi laptop so here it is

i hope that worked if so :tup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it is a GXL lucked out on finding one, i've just realised the GXL badge isn't there i'll have to dig it out lol :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts