Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, at least according to your mate and mine, good old Bernie Ecclestone. Now don't fret, our man hasn't had a change of heart and decided to give up being a greedy capitalist with a penchant for only creating new races in dictatorships, and sudddenyly become all benevolent. No, his own multi-million pound empire will stay intact, he's simply going to pay the teams less:

Quote from ITV Sport: F1's ringmaster said that one of the reasons why tickets for grands prix had become so expensive was because the teams needed as much revenue as possible from the races – and that if the teams' financial needs were lessened, that saving could also be passed on to F1's fans.

"When that happens we won’t have to produce so much money for them and, therefore, we can ask for less money for the promoter and the ticket prices will come down."

How did he keep his face straight while he delivered that one........? :pmsl:

·
Cannibals c.c
686 Posts
So how much is a ticket to see an accident, lets face it, it's the only thing people watch F1 for????:shake:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
So how much is a ticket to see an accident, lets face it, it's the only thing people watch F1 for????:shake:
i watch it for the laugh a minute interveiws with all the personallities they have in f1 :lol:

and for the multi million pound presecion of cars zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
.......F1's ringmaster said that one of the reasons why tickets for grands prix had become so expensive was because the teams needed as much revenue as possible from the races .......

i thought it was just to fill bernie ecclestones pockets that the prices are that high. i remember when he got in control, the prices of entrance doubled. i still think that guy has made F1 the crap it is today.
pascal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts