Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it funny just who you find on Facebook, and how many of us are there........................ but then summers coming and the web will go silent...

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
Silent......?
You mean your interweb makes a noise.....?
How's that work then.................................

·
Super Moderator
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
silent because this kayboord cont speel quirte.................................. Dave...

·
Old enough to know better
3,479 Posts
Glad them electrocution lessons are workin Dave......
I can send the secretary type bird round to help you use the right fingers if it'll help....

·
Super Moderator
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes....

·
Super Moderator
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alternatively things get busier as there's more going on and more for people to talk about :tup:
But only if you have a laptop and the pub has wifi...........:tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Dont need wifi, just use your i-phone blackberry phone thingymabob.
web enabled you can get this great website all around the world!
Looking into a cut down 'mobile' based theme as well to make it faster to browse with the phone :tup:

There's actually an app available for iPhone (and some other smart phones) to enable you to browse the site easier --> http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

The app for the phone is free in read only mode or $2.99 for a read/write version.

If anyone with an iPhone or Android based one is interested in trialling then I'll set up the software at this end :tup:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm on Fb too, but I haven't been on there since a friend of mine posted the following on one of the model forums I'm on:
"My puter got attacked by a trojan by way of facebook, they use it to target your puter."

Please be aware of this. It would be a shame for the attacks to spread...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts