Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1956 FORD F100 BONE STOCK ORIGINAL , DRIVEN INTO ITS CURRENT RESTING PLACE ABOUT 3YRS AGO & RESCUED YESTERDAY, NEEDLESS TO SAY AT THIS TIME IS IS NOT RUNNING & HAS NO BRAKES, THE CAB HAS NO RUST AROUND THE ROOF , OR IN THE LOWER COWL ENGINE IS FREE SO I,M SURE IT WILL RUN WITH THE RADIATOR, STARTER INSTALLED & THE USUAL ROUTINE FOLLOWED POINTS PLUGS GAS TANK REFURBISHED FUEL LINES FLUSHED & NEW BRAKE PARTS , THE OTHER NEGATIVE IS ITS A LONG BED WHICH IS NOT SO GOOD IN THE LOOKS COLUMN BUT A BETTER BET FOR SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY WANTS TO USE IT FOR HAULING THINGS , IF YOU LIKE THE FARM FRESH LOOK THEN THIS COULD BE FOR YOU, I WILL BE HOOKING IT UP TO A TEMP GAS CAN & PUT FRESH FUEL TO IT JUST TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN THE COMING WEEK , PRICE INCLUDES ALL US/UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA, DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS , I HAVE POSSESSION & I OWN IT SO I CAN GIVE YOU A THOROUGH HONEST DESCRIPTION & PICTURES OF EVERYTHING & ANYTHING YOU WISH TO SEE BEFORE YOU PART WITH ANY MONEY , GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754 , EMAIL [email protected] , PM OR LEAVE ME YOU,RE NUMBER & I,LL CALL YOU CHEERS RAY A in sf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts