Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Down but not out
3,024 Posts
bugger i havent watched it yet....did it crash...hopefully asians jaw was broken so i dont have to listen to his shit anymore:incheek:

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
bugger i havent watched it yet....did it crash...hopefully asians jaw was broken so i dont have to listen to his shit anymore:incheek:
No, got beat, I used to despise AZN, but this series I have noticed that he is very loyal and committed, and when they do get beaten He is the first to bow down and congratulate the winner. starting to warm to him.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Street outlaws , on discovery Wednesday night at 10pm,
Drag racing , having fun , arguing etc , but I don't mind it .
Dazza

·
Registered
420 Posts
Seeing that Porsche off with the boat and trailer still hooked up. Great stuff.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I watch it for the racing, nothing else.
It does get a bit same old same old.
Test the car, rent-a-studio-cop turns up, everybody goes home saying 'that was close!'

The cars and the racing make up for it though.
But, surely if it was all real life, illegal street racing, you wouldn't have a film crew within a hundred miles to incriminate yourselves.
That would be like phoning crimewatch up to film you robbing banks!:incheek::pmsl:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I watch it for the racing, nothing else.
It does get a bit same old same old.
Test the car, rent-a-studio-cop turns up, everybody goes home saying 'that was close!'

The cars and the racing make up for it though.
But, surely if it was all real life, illegal street racing, you wouldn't have a film crew within a hundred miles to incriminate yourselves.
That would be like phoning crimewatch up to film you robbing banks!:incheek::pmsl:
ive never seen it but did recently see the farm truck on facebook just a short clip,thought it is quite impressive so im going to look it up this winter on utube probably watch the lot then.....didnt the yanks recently reconstruct a robbery for tv and one of the crew got shot,or have i dreamed that one night

1 - 17 of 17 Posts