Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoying the series and try not take it serious , they turn out some nice motors, loved the Falcon but to make out that Aaron is on the bread line and had to buy it on the drip is piss poor when he is supposed to be worth $1.5 million.

·
Lost in the ozone. . ....
3,029 Posts
They´ve hinted that he´s all but homeless too, living in the shop.
Rawlins once said he´s buy him an AirSteam to live in.

Keeps us on the edge of our seats dunnit ?

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
The first series was one of the best shows on tv but I think this series is nowhere near as good. It seems to have gone away from the initial concept. I personally didn't really like the falcon and the last little speech from Aaron was similar to the podium speeches from Lucas oil off road racing where they just say the names of all their sponsors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeh i agree first series was good, this one seems to be in the top gear style, playing up for the cameras, but still gives us a hot rod fix.

·
3,029 Posts
Here in Spain we get Fast & Loud every night, and three times on Tuesday - twice Saturday.
I can watch it over and over but Wheeler Dealers which usually follows it I pass on now.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I'm coming to Barcelona in Sept. Anything going on in a car type scene over there.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
I like the programe its easy watching, wasn't over keen on the falcon , what sort of race car was it ?? at first i thought it was going to be a drag race car but it was build to go around corners and showed it on the track at the end, what sort of racing class would you compete in with a car like that ?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Although I liked the Falken I too thought it was going to be a drag car and was mythed to see it on a race track,

·
Registered
175 Posts
The American Racing five spokes that were on the Falcon when they got it were much nicer than the gold ones provided by one of the sponsors, and probably worth more ....

Always wanted a set of them on my GT 350, but it had factory ten spokes on it so never spent the money.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
local guy here bought a 72 el camino and few other cars from him. all cars came with a dvd containing loads of photo's of the restoration and the work done on the cars. that is proper service. decent prices for them cars too. and because the cars where for european market he trew in taillights that are legal here for the newer car (1990 camaro).
on tv loads of camera drama but they realy put some work into the cars they sell.

the 63 falcon was nice indeed.

·
Deviant
3,518 Posts
I was a cool car done how he wanted its a good show pretty much drama free thats good in my book what the fuck do we care where Aron lives or how much hes got in his wallet or where he lives :beuj:

Fast N Loud:tup: from me along with road kill and jay lennos garage they are the best car shows

·
3,029 Posts
I'm coming to Barcelona in Sept. Anything going on in a car type scene over there.
This coming weekend 12/13 in Valencia and near Barcelona 25/27 May.
September is still a long way away.

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
I like the programe its easy watching, wasn't over keen on the falcon , what sort of race car was it ?? at first i thought it was going to be a drag race car but it was build to go around corners and showed it on the track at the end, what sort of racing class would you compete in with a car like that ?
classic touring cars, falcons race over here against jags and the like.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts