2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,550 Posts

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,444 Posts
You know what? I've been out with several women over the years and I have to say that those that the sheep class as "Munters" have been a damn sight more fun than those that the sheep class as stunners. Big arse, chunky thighs, big tits, short skirt and a bottle of wine are a lot more fun than someone that adores her own reflection.

Nigel, as a teenager, are you really telling me that if one of the girls in those photos bent over in front of you, telling you how "naughty" she'd been, you'd decline the offer? If the answer is yes, I'll give you a bit of advice, drop you standards, you'll have a lot more fun, trust me!!!!!

·
Milner for PM!
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know what? I've been out with several women over the years and I have to say that those that the sheep class as "Munters" have been a damn sight more fun than those that the sheep class as stunners. Big arse, chunky thighs, big tits, short skirt and a bottle of wine are a lot more fun than someone that adores her own reflection.

Nigel, as a teenager, are you really telling me that if one of the girls in those photos bent over in front of you, telling you how "naughty" she'd been, you'd decline the offer? If the answer is yes, I'll give you a bit of advice, drop you standards, you'll have a lot more fun, trust me!!!!!
There is an old adage that compares girls of that ilk to the Vespa, and regardless of my opinions I'd never admit to riding either of them! Besides, I'd be concerned about getting a knob infection but maybe that's just me being a southern softie.

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
There is an old adage that compares girls of that ilk to the Vespa, and regardless of my opinions I'd never admit to riding either of them! Besides, I'd be concerned about getting a knob infection but maybe that's just me being a southern softie.
I've ridden a few Vespa's and enjoyed every damned moment :incheek:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts

1 - 20 of 62 Posts