Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

few progress pics of v8 cortina, my promise i made to myself is 80% compleate

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  mac 
#1 ·
it was a year this september just gone, i started this project. and for the first time the other night, just before i put the light out in the garage , i stop for a few second and looked at my car , and it gave me a little grin and giggle to myself at the thought of driving it for the first time. it mite only be an old cortina , but its TAX FREE , THE POLICE WILL HATE IT, ITS PAID FOR . AND ITS ALL MINE ...... I CANT FUCKIN WAIT

See less See more
#8 ·
no not lately ive lost his mobile number cant tell him about the latest pics but i will go over chi and show him when its done hope to have some life in it this monday coming im waiting for the sump to come back from chrome platers {key plating gosport } rekomend him to all he,s top bloke real pricing too .

#11 ·
WOW! It looks amazing. I'm so pleased you have it now. It upset me to see it go but look at her now!! Can't wait to see it out. The police hated it before so now........! Anyone remember me getting caught at Hayling Island with it outside pub many moons ago? Front cover of mag too! Keep up the great work. See you soon. M

#13 ·
Wow!! Fantastic colour there Mac - is this/was the blue one? I've got that mag in my library (up stairs in the top room) somewhere ...i remember it well!
That orange is gonna look killer when the sun gets hold of it!! Love it!
Will we be sporting cruising lights this season - next years must have accessory so i've heard.

Custom Mk3s all the way man - it just makes sense!!!

#14 ·
off course, will be glowin red all underside paying most attention to the chrome finish jag rear end.have set myself a dead line to be ready to go on the first of may bank holiday week end will be its first time out as long as the sun comes out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.