Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I have tried the usual tyre outlets to no avail, ideally new or very good second hand ok. Thanks
Mark (2** MOON ?) had a good pair of 165's off me the other week, dont know if he had a use for um or just had them coz they were free, might be worth sending him a pm :tup:

·
Registered
527 Posts
i've got a pair of goodyear grand prix s on some minx rims,about that size i think :?: came off my old pop (mot'd/used) taken off only to have some chrome rims fitted with larger tyres etc.tyres only £40 + £5 for tyre removal :) can send some pic's if you need :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it was 155's Firestones that I am specifically after and really new ones if poss, just about given up now as dont think they exist new any more. Thanks again Keith

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
Try Mick here

http://www.tyre-finder.co.uk/stocklist.htm

tell him I sent you, he's really good at ferreting out stuff. He found me some old 165 x 16 Michelins Zxs when no one else could help.

Have these 155 F560s just stopped being made then ? I'm sure I have 155s or 145s on the Special , about 2 yers old.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Keith, send a PM to Alabama Andy on here, he's the mobile fitter I told you about before & maybe able to help.

·
Registered
542 Posts
hi keith,
think i got a pair, not new but pretty darn good.
will check the highly organised storage area when i get home to check sizes
cheers
carl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts