Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm a grown up drunk!
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight off the trailer,(or off the bigjob)

Bryan ran an 8.95!!! in the Nova,
backed up with an 8.94 and an 8.97, :tup::tup:

excellent!!

·
richard rawlplug
8,112 Posts
we went to fetch bry at the top end of the track,he asked what he ran and we replied" 9.2 ",bry shrugs his shoulders.....lou then says"actually it was 8.96!!"......you should have seen the reaction....

*****stop press*****....bry ran 8.78/152 this morning...well done mate and cheers for the chinese ..

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Well done Bryan, a great time, I bet it was fun.
Your week may get even better, when your ship comes in (May 4th).

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Holy Shit

/Volumes/090503_1153

Thank You for all your comments guys-this weekend has been truly been one of the most memorable of my life(and ive been told ive had some fuckin good weekends)Well done to Andy,ultimate respect to a guy who never gives up and cant wait to get to the line ,mate what your doing with that car on drag radials ,is world class --Met Si,who gave us this site Thanks from all of us,and to my crew,if we knew what we were doing we'd be dangerous :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
My name is Martin
2,609 Posts
Well done, bet you're pleased!

I got some pics of you 'at work' yesterday

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
yep was a great weekend mate,good track,good air,make a marvelous change from the last two years off shite rain,lets hope the forcasters have got it right for the summer ,and yea,ive never seen as many nova's in one place in this country,would have been good to corale them and get some pics,had all day to reflect on a top weekend and a couple of things to contemplate-1,Dont drive 2 hours saturday night to get race fuel-the frickin Pod shop does sell it !(this information was aquired sun morning)2,im convinced the Nova has a bit more in it(an air shifter will help),that said if we run 9.20's for the rest of our days you'll get no complaints from me -we did run an 8,didnt we Andy:tup:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Yup, well done Bryan, and good to meet you...
Do the 'Pod shop do nitrous as well???

Andy, the track was great, even with the rain yesterday morning, and the fact there was only about 15 cars left in the pits, they were out sledding, sweeping, and even JETTING the track before juicing it...

Yep,nice one Brian.
We'll be there next week,hopefully the track is as good..

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
,im convinced the Nova has a bit more in it(an air shifter will help),that said if we run 9.20's for the rest of our days you'll get no complaints from me -we did run an 8,didnt we Andy:tup:
Phuck off....the minute you run a 9.0000000 you'll be pissed off beyond belief......:lol::lol:
Take it from me...:smoke:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts