Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellas, can anyone here recommend a top class auto sprayer in the Cheshire/ Staffs area? I'm looking to have a car painted early next year and really want as close to show quality paint as possible.
Please feel free to recommend anyone you may have used or who to avoid! PM's are fine if you like. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Two entire counties and not ONE recommendation????!!! Someone must know one end of a spray gun from another up there!!!

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
IS;NT STRAIGHT PAINT IN CHESHIRE/DAVE ROTHWELL,ALSO THE BLOKE WHO PAINTED THE RED 300E VAN/NEIL CHESTERMAN IS THE OWNER BUT I THINK IT WAS CANNOCK MOTOR BODIES WHO PAINTED IT:tup:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IS;NT STRAIGHT PAINT IN CHESHIRE/DAVE ROTHWELL,ALSO THE BLOKE WHO PAINTED THE RED 300E VAN/NEIL CHESTERMAN IS THE OWNER BUT I THINK IT WAS CANNOCK MOTOR BODIES WHO PAINTED IT:tup:
Thanks Craig, what does the van's paint look like ? On a scale of one to ten? Cheers mate. J

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I think there's an article on them on page 97 of this months' Classic American.

·
Registered
112 Posts
mvr services Wirral , just painted my car and made a great job. John or Danny are the two guys there, i can dig out the number if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
you could also try woody at C W MOTORS in droylsdon near manchester 0161 371 9983 (woody snr on here )they have painted 2 of my vehicles i very highly recomend them.....

steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts